Monday, January 7, 2008

Assg. 13

1. I'm not sure if it would be classified as a principal but I'm always super cautious to be on my best behavior the week before I'm supposed to go up to camp. Any little thing I do wrong there will be an immediate threat to take it away. I'm a big fan of karma too. The universe for sure has a way of keeping things in balance. Now I'm not saying be a great person all the time, just know that when you're being a douche it's going to come back to get you. I don't know man. Be a dece person and live your life.

2. The California forest fires is an event in the news that has had an impact on me. Don't get me wrong it absolutely sucks that peoples homes and lives are indangered but it's just how the earth works. Natural fires are good for the land it's how the earth reviatlizes itself. I'd probably fight to save my house too but i can see the otherside of the story.

3. I would like to go on a 30 day canoe trip this year. I'm going to accomplish it by going up to camp with a bunch of kids and doing it. We've barely begun the plans but it's looking like we're doing the Albany river in Canada. This goal is important to me because many of my friends have done trips like theese and had a bomb ass time. I would also like to make money to pay for this trip. I will do so by working at Caribou. I work a lot and it's not all that much fun but i need the cash so i do it. Basically being outside is my goal.

1 comment:

robena said...

the canoe trip sounds cool