Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Autobiography (Assg. 1)

I'm Zoe and and I like anything outside. Trees, grass, lakes, it's all pretty bomb. I like climbing trees when I'm in the city and backpacking or canoeing when ever I have the chance. Over the next four months I'm planning on climbing the giant maple tree in my front yard and working a bunch to help pay for a backpacking trip this summer. I'm a big fan of T.C. Boyle, his writing style is relaxed and easy to read, each time you read over a passage you get that much more out of it.

Haiku:
grass trees rock lakes stick
don't sit at the computer
just go climb a tree

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Zoe. Good to see you like the outdoors! Im a fan myself, with sailing and all. Thats a sick haiku that you have too, it goes with the outdoor theme.